Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why ChaiLife Atlanta?

Why ChaiLife Atlanta? I am a fun,vibrant,successful single Jewish female living in Atlanta. I lead a very busy life wrapped up in career, family and friends. There is a piece missing.....a social life with like-minded individuals who are burnt out and disillusioned with online dating and the lack of an active social scene for those of us who are over 45. I am tired of JDate and would venture to guess that at least 50% of the JDaters ages 45-60 have all dated the same people.

My lightbulb moment? Why not get back to basics and meet the "old fashioned" way? In person! No hidden agenda....no profiles.....no old pictures. I envision ChaiLife Atlanta as an adult version of the Jewish Community Center Youth Group or summer camp (Go Indian Trails and Towanda) to which I belonged as a teenager........friendship,comraderie, fun, activities... or maybe even more!
The downside? Maybe you will make some new friends with similar interests and backgrounds.

I am testing the waters...... if you are interested in joining this grass roots organization, please write to me.....I would love to get your input in making ChaiLife Atlanta the exclusive social networking group for Atlanta's premiere baby boomers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put you on my blog roll, left a flier at my yoga place in Toco Hills.

Anonymous said...

Tell me more--great idea will be in touch.