Thursday, May 29, 2008

Welcome Back My Long Lost Friends


It's T minus 12 hours and counting. The day has finally arrived. The return to the big screen of my long lost friends Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte. Since Sex and the City signed off 4 years ago, I have felt a void; not only in my Sunday night television lineup, but also in my day to day water cooler conversation. As a single woman who grew up in the city, SATC always felt like home geographically and emotionally. Each week I was able to relate to the life lessons in friendship, fashion and another f word.


Tomorrow I am taking the day off and will go to the first screening of SATC with my mother, also a big fan. We are going to make a day of it. Manolos-- check. Chanel bag--check. Fun outfit --check. Good and Plenty...check.The only remaining issue is how to smuggle the martini shaker, glasses and cosmos into the theater.

No comments: