Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TALK ABOUT MY GENERATION.........


Last night while channel surfing, I came across a great show on Georgia Public Broadcasting....."My Music..My Generation".
The latest production in the My Music series focuses on the years 1965–1969 and includes essential 1960s folk rock, Rhythm & Blues and pop hits from the decade of change, peace, love and protest music.
I have always loved music from the 60's.........and always feel happy when listening to The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, the Association, Tommy James and the Shondells, The Turtles, Herman's Hermits, Janis Joplin, The Turtles,Mitch Ryder, Steppenwolf and so many more!
I highly recommend this 2 hour television concert for those of you who also love the music of the 60's. Check out the Georgia Public Broadcasting schedule as this show will be replayed throughout the month of March. http://www.gpb.org/
And yes, I did become a member and got the 8 CD set of all of the oldies but goodies.

No comments: